[AMRadio] RE: Grandpa's Radio

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Tue Feb 7 16:52:49 EST 2006

> And we should totally ostracize anyone within our group who
> supports the League, as the clique in Newington certainly does not have
OUR
> best interests in mind.

Nice! Hey that's what ham radio is all about: Making yourself feel better by
putting
down those that don't agree with you... no better yet GET RID of them! Lets
just have
a little "club" where all people will think like you! They will make you
king! And you
can all get together and laugh at those little people who are not in your
club.

Real nice OM. You, and people who think like you, are at the core of what is
wrong
with amatuer radio. Hope you're happy in your imaginary little club.

<73 omitted>

Mark W1EOF