[AMRadio] RE: Grandpa's Radio

UVCM INC uvc1 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 8 11:17:51 EST 2006

Tom
Thank you for your input,
Brad KB7FQR

-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net]On Behalf Of TChesek at Epix.Net
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 2:09 PM
To: w1eof at hamnutz.com; Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: Re: [AMRadio] RE: Grandpa's Radio

I'm getting nauseated with all of the nastiness on this reflector, and other
reflectors too for that matter! Let's keep the discussion of our hobby to
technical issues mainly. Whenever rules & regs topics get posted on the
reflectors they seem to turn into unpleasant exchanges. We all appreciate a
heads up when rule changes are coming but we will all react (or not react)
in our own manner. Our country seems to have gone in this direction too
where we are decidedly split in our opinions. That is ok to me but badgering
your opposition on this reflector is not the answer or place to address it.
If you want to continue your thread then do it privately.!

Tom K3TVC