[AMRadio] FS: restored Gonset G-76

dw73454 at alltel.net dw73454 at alltel.net
Wed Feb 8 14:57:51 EST 2006

Craig and the list (on purpose this time)

> I should have re-checked the transceiver before shipping. >I  apologize.

 No aplogy necessary, Craig. I am happy with the rig, just
had a question that got sent to the list (THIS POST IS
SENT TO THE LIST ON PURPOSE).

for y'all:

Craig is a great guy and I do not want his reputation smudged in any way, especially due to my "e-mail braindamage"....

> In any case, I'll be happy to repair the rig or refund >your money, Dan.

Again...not necessary. Your response has more than answered my questions!

> But -- it DOES look nice, doesn't it? :-)

Oh yeah...it looks great! I'll get the bumps smoothed out and then I'll see y'all on the air with the rig...(8->

thanks again,

73 de Dan -- WAØJRD ..