[AMRadio] FS: restored Gonset G-76

Larry WA9VRH wa9vrh at mtco.com
Thu Feb 9 20:07:13 EST 2006

Hi Guys,

I have been following this thread and I also agree with Charlie.
My G76 gets great audio reports as it is. I am using a D-104 and have
very good audio reports. I am currently listening to a group on the
East Coast using a a 5" Motorola Micor speaker and it sounds great.
Power out is around 70 - 75 watts into a sloper. I use it to check into
the Midwest Classic Radio net on Saturday morning on 3885, the DX-60
net on Sunday morning on 3880, on Tuesday the Southeast AM Radio net on
3885, and the First Wednesday CCA AM net on 3880. Believe me if it
sounded BAD I would get chastized on the CCA net since I am the
coordinator of the event. (defense if needed) My 32V-3 is under going
major surgery and some day when I am retired it will get finished. We
encourage the use of anything on the CCA net that runs AM and I am
living proof that we abide by that.

Anyone out there using a G-76 mobile?  I have the mobile supply and
would like to give it a try.

73 Larry WA9VRH