[AMRadio] REPLY TO addresses - WAS: restored Gonset G-76

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sat Feb 11 15:24:07 EST 2006

Dan if you got a better e-mail program like PEGASUS (it's free!)
you could SELECT the reply to go to whomever you wanted.

The sender, the list, the CC: etc. - I would hate to go to Outlook
or something that takes control of who you reply to!

A lot of these lists force people to reply to the list AND to the
sender so you end up getting 2 or 3 copies of the reply in
some cases. The Glowbugs group is chronic about that!

http://www.pmail.com/

Worth having. I have used it for years. Has some great mail
filtering and folder features that lets you really organize
multiple subscribed lists/groups extremely well.

YMMV - 73 de AF4K, Bry