[AMRadio] REPLY TO addresses - WAS: restored Gonset G-76

Dan wright dw73454 at alltel.net
Sat Feb 11 16:11:10 EST 2006

>Dan if you got a better e-mail program like PEGASUS (it's free!)
>you could SELECT the reply to go to whomever you wanted.

Hey Bry!!

Thanks for the nice note....(8->

I use Eudora.....used it for years and years....and if I take the time to LOOK
at what I'm doin' <grin>, I can also select who the recipient is. ALTHOUGH
I need to check out PEGASUS....

Right now I am struggling with dialup and the phone lines
are having problems and are getting slower and slower.

In a week or so I have an appointment to get RoadRunner
installed and after that, I'll be downloading stuff!!!

thanks again!!

73 de Dan -- WAØJRD ..