[AMRadio] REPLY TO addresses

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Sat Feb 11 17:34:46 EST 2006

Brian -

Outlook doesn't control who you reply to. There is a button for "Reply" and
a button for "Reply All" just like all the other popular email programs. The
problem is in the default setting for a particular email list. Usually you
have a choice which way a "reply" goes. The problem is that no matter which
way it's setup it is wrong for some percentage of the list members.

Some people compensate by always clicking "ReplyAll" which hits both the
individual and the list. This is handy for when you intentionally desire to
reply immediately and separately to the individual AND want to share the
response with the other list members (like this email).  That's the only
case one should use "ReplyAll".

It's just something that you need to get used to. No software can reolve all
the decisions, and as you imply nor should they.

73,

Mark W1EOF