[AMRadio] Re: AM Transmitter Advice??

John Coleman ARS WA5BXO wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Thu Feb 16 21:42:31 EST 2006

OK BOB!
	You got my attention. Explain more.  I hope I'm not a sucker
here.  I have seen and extremely low mu amplifier circuit (common
cathode) made by reverse biasing the plate of a triode and forward
biasing the grid where output is taken from the grid and input is on the
plate.  So I know that weird stuff does exist.

John, WA5BXO