[AMRadio] AM Transmitter Advice??

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Sat Feb 18 20:00:13 EST 2006

My memory is getting old, and it was always a little
flakey, but I really seem to remember that there was,
at least at one time, an FCC spec on the time constant
of the plate meters in amateur transmitters.

I did a search, but all I could find was this hint:

http://www.dproducts.be/Drake_Museum/l-4b.htm
Drake L-4B Linear Amplifier
"Plate Current Meter time constant is consistent wit

  Bacon, WA3WDR