[AMRadio] Re: Replacing sweep tubes with 6146s

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Feb 19 12:23:21 EST 2006

On 19 Feb 2006 at 15:43, Gail and Casey Nootenboom wrote:

> I strongly disagree. Here in our area of South Africa we have replaced
> several old rigs with 6146's. All very satisfactory.
> A year or two ago I sent the method to Brian, who should have it on file.
> Otherwise I can repeat.
>
> 73 de ZS1 AAS

Ah hah! Great - thank you, Gail and Casey... I had just heard
some horror stories from other folks.

I had a computer crash last year and lost all of my files.
(Using a backup hard drive nowadays and automatic back-ups!)
so could you please be so kind as to send me that article again?
I am sure others would like to see it too.

73s - Brian, AF4K