[AMRadio] Globe King questions

Robert Nickels w9ran at oneradio.net
Sun Feb 19 12:27:24 EST 2006

I'm restoring a Globe King 500B that was partially disassembled for use
as a SSB linear.  I have the original 75K ohm 100 watt bleeder resistor
but can't find a pair of holes that match up - can anyone tell me
approximately where on the p/s chassis the bleeder was mounted?  (An
under-chassis photo would be great).   I'd also like to know if the 866A
sockets were on standoffs and the routing of the wire from center tap of
the 2.5 volt filament tranny to the HV choke, if anyone has that kind of
memory for detail (an under-chassis photo would be great!)

Thanks and 73,
Bob W9RAN