[AMRadio] FS: AM Station

Larry Will lhwill at verizon.net
Sun Feb 19 19:54:02 EST 2006

Hi Bob,

Brought the SX-101 into the shop today and fired 're up.  Working OK
but I'll check alignment.
Ranger next.

Haven't seen the manuals yet in the mail.  Did you send them??

Mentioned u to W1LI.  He might drop you a note.

73,

Larry W3LW

Hi Bob,

Got home yesterday but with a slight cold.  Haven't looked at the units yet.

Good meeting you and I'll pass along to Lew Wetzel  W1LI when I hear
from him. as we discussed.

Larry