[AMRadio] Re: W3PHL

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sun Feb 19 21:27:49 EST 2006

It was a 3-element Telrex yagi. I will forward the pictures to you( still
can't find the one of the view west from the beam). While on the subject of
towers, I am trying to find the QST that showed the 280 foot tower of W5VA
at the TV station he owned that had the 3-el. Telrex yagi on top.
                      73 de Joe W4AAB