[AMRadio] AM Transmitter Advice?? (meter time constant)

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Feb 20 17:50:14 EST 2006

Hi Don:

Damn topic!  This started me wondering about measuring PEP and Carrier Power
today.  So I went to the FCC website to look for the standards that apply.
Well I finally found it.  Here is a link to Chapter 1-FCC, Subpart J,
Section 2.1046, if anyone is interested in reading it.  I hope the link
works.

http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/09nov20051500/edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_2005/octqtr/47cfr2.1046.htm

This was originally 39 FR 5919, 2/15/74    Redesign and amended at 63 FR
36599, 7/7/98

Good reading if one wishes to be compliant.

73  Jim
W5JO