[AMRadio] WANTED: 12VDC syncronous vibrator

RJ Mattson rjmattson at hvi.net
Wed Feb 22 23:44:11 EST 2006

Hi Charlie
I looked through my 1949 Radio Master catalog and could not find any G1803
vibrator.
Must be a later part number. In 1949 most battery was 6 volts.
I have a complete Mallory VP-552 synchronous power supply with a Mallory 725
synchronous vibrator installed.
Would this be any value to your project?
bob...w2ami