[AMRadio] League Bandwidth petition - final tally

UVCM INC uvc1 at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 10:43:13 EST 2006

Ron,

Thanks for the comments, the language is almost condescending, and they are
tiring to shift what we are tiring to say, It seems  the ARRL is turning
more political everyday, My comment to the FCC about automatic control,
seemed to have caught the ARRL by surprise, and they tried to explain around
it. "poorly". Automatic control if allowed in the phone bands,
WILL CAUSE HARMFUL INTERFERENCE.
The automatic modes and digital modes need to have a place, BUT ONE CANNOT
EXPECT THEM TO SHARE HARMLESSLY IN THE PHONE BANDS.
This will be the case when "Winlink and other for profit equipment makers"
are in the picture.
I am disappointed with the ARRL not looking at the big picture and not being
more creative, they are a claiming to be the VOICE OF THE AMATEUR RADIO
COMMUNITY, LOOKING OUT FOR ALL OF US. ARRL PLEASE BE MORE CREATIVE IN
GUARDING OUR RIGHTS AS RADIO OPERATORS.
Thanks
Brad KB7FQR