[AMRadio] League Bandwidth petition - final tally

w6om at cox.net w6om at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 12:43:31 EST 2006

Thanks Brad

I agree, the document is very condesending and clealy written to set the stage for a change without inciting another barrage of comments.

The comment about how the "ARRL has found a middle ground"   is an insult to anyone with a valid Amatuer Radio License  and can think for themselves.

I will ask my counsel what is necessary to file an injunction to stop the process and have it sent back to an independent organization for further study.

All the Best

Ron Weaver - W6OM

Web Site:  www.qsl.net/w6om