[AMRadio] Millen 90902 info needed, please.

Craig Roberts crgrbrts at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 15:55:04 EST 2006

Hey y'all --

I've just acquired a nice looking Millen 90902 2" monitor scope.  It
needs recapping, however. One of the caps is an oil filled device that's
leaked its contents.  I think it's a good candidate for replacement :-)

The problem is, I can't read its value (the label's destroyed) and I
don't have a schematic for this scope.  Does anyone know what this cap
is...or what might be a decent substitute.  It needs a 1 KV rating.

Many thanks and 73,

Craig
W3CRR