[AMRadio] League Bandwidth petition - final tally

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 23 17:41:39 EST 2006

On 23 Feb 2006 at 9:47, UVCM INC wrote:

> Ron,
> I have experience in politics and running companies, would like to chat with
> you about legal action, sometimes its the only way. or maybe their are other
> ways if the ARRL would listen to us and modify there position.
> Brad KB7FQR

Brad don't hold your breath to see THAT happen...
The ARRL Directors and top brass have demonstrated
an incredible level of intransigence,  and treachery against
the clearly communicated will of the majority of radio amateurs.

They have dug in to this amazingly stupid position for some
time now. I don't expect them to change one bit. The fact of the
matter is that ARRL is broken! We need something else with
some integrity to replace ARRL, or at least to become a
viable alternative until such time as we amateurs who still
love and value the hobby can see this obsolete, self-perpetuating
old boys' club deposed.

I know many are still holding out hope that the League can be
reformed.
All I see is that it gets worse and worse all the time.