[AMRadio] League Bandwidth petition - final tally

Mark K3MSB mark.k3msb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 18:28:59 EST 2006

I just downloaded it at work today and got through the first page or
so..... even then I was stunned at what the comments said.

If I recollect correctly, the ARRL states that the excellant turnout
of comments shows how well the ARRL publicized their comments,  and
that the excellant turnout of comments shows there is no apathy in the
ham community!

You gotta be kidding me!!   900 comments / 150,000 ARRL members is a
GOOD turnout of a) ARRL members and/or b) the entire ham community?

They're trying to blow smoke up the FCC's ahhhh, well, you get the idea....

73 Mark K3MSB