[AMRadio] Collins 20V-3 for sale

John Lawson jpl15 at panix.com
Fri Feb 24 22:49:06 EST 2006

On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Jim Wilhite wrote:

> There seems to a lot of this in various venues lately Jim.  I have just
> turned a blind eye as I hope the recipient has.

   It's sometimes instructive / amusing to plot the intersection of the
'loudest and rudest' "nastygrammers" against the group who complain the
most about SSBers exhibiting much the same behavior in the AM windows...

   Also, please note: that I have trimmed this during editing, so we won't
have to read the entire thing, with all the headers, and all the replies,
all the footers, all over again.  And again.  And again....

   Cheers

John  KB6SCO