[AMRadio] Collins 20V-3 for sale

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 25 08:38:45 EST 2006

I, too, own a 20V-3 and the price offered for this unit is outstanding.  I
do trust that someone will put this unit on the ham bands as this unit is
truly a "tall ship."

Thanks

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST