[AMRadio] Collins 20V-3 for sale

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 27 18:54:07 EST 2006

You missed the point, entirely.  "WHY" go -there- in the first place,
with the sarcasm, and personal attacks on a fellow ham, because YOU
miscontrued the posters original intent?

Do you just assume that everyone has a bone to pick with you, so you
just lash out, without conversing about what the orignal intent of the
message was, first?

What has happened to Hams being 'gentleman' towards each other?
Certainly, not everyone can agree with everyone, all the time (what a
boring place this would be, if -that- were to happen!) but what has
happened to having respect for not only fellow humans, but for our
fellow hams, in a *very* minor slice of humanity?

This small peice of advice will do us -all- a bit of good, if we heed it...

"Lighten up".

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR