[AMRadio] Re: 1986 AM Ham-radio Video

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Mon Feb 27 19:21:27 EST 2006

Larry,

    Maybe your tape has is a better reproduction than the one I have of the
SPAM video. VHS as I recall is 640 X 480 whereas what I posted was 320 X 240
resolution. If you got a decent copy, maybe somebody can convert that to a
VCD or DVD for those that want better quality video?

Anybody think about making a AM new video in 2006?

Regards,
Jim