[AMRadio] Re: 1986 AM Ham-radio Video

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 27 22:31:30 EST 2006

Donald Chester wrote:

> I must have done something wrong.  Downloaded it to HDD, then opened
> it.  I get the sound ok, but no picture.  Just a black screen in the
> media player.  It downloaded as a 50 MB file named <<Ham_Radio_DivX.avi>>
>
> Don k4kyv

That's the one, Don.  You need the dixX codec downloaded.

I've got RealPlayer, and when I got it, it opened it up, just fine -
watched the guys on the west coast, and a 'much younger looking' W6PSS
operating the BC-610, abck when Dave was in Chula Vista, CA.

You didn't do anything wrong.  John/WA5BXO had the same problem (and you
know he knows computers...)

--
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR