[AMRadio] Re: 1986 AM Ham-radio Video

W5OMR/Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Mon Feb 27 22:35:29 EST 2006

W5OMR/Geoff wrote:

> Donald Chester wrote:
>
>> I must have done something wrong.  Downloaded it to HDD, then opened
>> it.  I get the sound ok, but no picture.  Just a black screen in the
>> media player.  It downloaded as a 50 MB file named
>> <<Ham_Radio_DivX.avi>>
>>
>> Don k4kyv
>

> That's the one, Don.  You need the dixX codec downloaded.

that's divX, ya dummy!

Speaking of John... he said he cleaned up the audio, and created a nice
mp3 of it... wonder if we can get -that- synch'ed up to the video, and
re-save?

don't we still have some broadcast types around here that did/do more
than audio?

Worth a shot

> --
> 73 = Best Regards,
> -Geoff/W5OMR

ah, don't pay attention to that non-typin' bum!
;-)

-Geoff/W5OMR