[AMRadio] Re: 1986 AM Ham-radio Video

ne1s ne1s at neandertech.com
Tue Feb 28 13:31:47 EST 2006

Hi Jim,

I, unfortunately, don't have the facilities to make a VCD or DVD. If you
would like to try, I'd be happy to lend it to you. But I don't recall the
video quality was anything to write home about, so it may be no better than
yours.

I also have a VHS copy of the KW1I slide show from one of the Dayton events
from the 80s or early 90s that might interest to group. Come to think of it,
Dale probably has a copy as well!

73,
 -Larry/NE1S