[AMRadio] April 1st already or a misprint

W2AGN w2agn at pobox.com
Tue Feb 28 19:56:57 EST 2006

Tom wrote:

> Isn't it funny that you can rationalize your purchase prices but
> someone else's rationalization makes him a sucker.

You are absolutely right. "Sucker" was a bad choice of words. I
apologize to all those who bought AC-1's at $300-400. After all, look at
what you have, a dandy little 15 watt crystal controlled transmitter,
complete with unique chirp so you will be recognized.

I think "idiot" would have been better.

--
  / \   / \   / \   / \   / \   John L. Sielke