[AMRadio] Drive Pot

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Sun Jan 1 11:54:50 EST 2006

Jim,
    This may be a long shot but try Moyer Electronics near here in Sunbury.
Here's their URL:
http://www.moyerelectronics.com/
    They do a lot of catering to the local broadcast stations in the area.
They are pretty knowledgeable and can answer technical questions as opposed
to Shady O'Rack. Obviously they aren't open today but if you don't find what
you are looking for with their search engines, give them a call. I was able
to get a 20watt pot for my 1943 RCA rig from them.
Good Luck,
Mike(y)
W3SLK