[AMRadio] Drive Pot

Mike Sawyer w3slk at uplink.net
Sun Jan 1 13:53:27 EST 2006

Ed,
    You may have to call them if they don't have the particular search
engine you require. Roll over the product list on the left of their home
page and that will enable your to select what ever function you require. But
just because they don't show a search engine for it doesn't meant they don't
have it.
Mike(y)
W3SLK