[AMRadio] WANTED: Navy WWII RBB and RBC Manuals and Parts

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Tue Jan 3 16:32:57 EST 2006

WANTED: Manuals and parts for the WWII Navy RBB and RBC radio receivers.

I also need the following parts: RBB engraved tags, main tuning knob and band change knob and the frequency chart frame.

Please let me know if you can help with any of this.

Thanks.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(17b)