[AMRadio] 7285Kc tomorrow/Saturday

Mark K3MSB mark.k3msb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:30:34 EST 2006

Bry (et al):

How'd ya make out?   I was on 40 shortly after 9 AM but heard no AM
activity.   I called CQ several times on 7290 and a very weak station
came back (w4am ??) but couldn't get his call.  Afterwards N8YHY came
back and we yakked for about 45 minutes.  Wandered down the band
afterwards to chat with VJB for a few minutes, but didn't hear you.

Paul -- You were very strong up here when I fist heard ya which was
surprising on 40M considering that we're only about 60 miles apart.
Ashtabula Bill plopped right on top of ya and what a monster
heterodyne that made!!  Bill finally wandered off (either because
nobody answered him or he heard me tell him the freq was busy....).
Had to jockey the controls to hear you throught that one.... argh!!

Mark K3MSB