[AMRadio] 7285Kc tomorrow/Saturday

Craig Roberts crgrbrts at verizon.net
Sat Jan 7 19:30:24 EST 2006

Hey y'all,

I was in the messy mix this morning on 7285 (about 10 AM EST). I heard
no one, checked for a clear frequency and called CQ.  Ashtabula Bill
came back at about 10 over 9 and seemed to be alone.  He, however, heard
Paul at equal strength with me.  On the second go-round, I heard Paul,
too, way down in the noise, but couldn't hear his correspondent.  I cut
the QSO short with Bill so as not to interfere with you guys. Moving
over to 7295, I had a short chat with WD8-Bud-In-Loraine (OH) and Dave,
W3NP. before they both were swallowed by atmospherics. Not a very
productive morning.

I apologise for stepping on anyone's toes.  It was unintentional, I
assure you.  Let's try again tomorrow.

73,

Craig
W3CRR