[AMRadio] (no subject)

david knepper collinsradio at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 8 10:38:34 EST 2006

Greg, the Collins Radio Association has a vast collection of electronic
parts, such as coil stock, etc.

We prefer pickup only but will do mail orders.  For anyone needing that
special part, such as variable capacitors, rotary inductors, transformers,
etc. send your needs via email or call.

While there you can take a tour of our facility that houses broadcast
transmitters, Collins equipment, and other classic radios, etc.

See the CRA website in the Album section where there are pictures under the
title: "Collins Radio Center."

Thank you

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com - the CRA Website
Now with PayPal
CRA Nets: 3805 Khz every Monday at 8 PM EST
and 14255 every Saturday at 12 Noon EST