[AMRadio] coils

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Sun Jan 8 20:09:34 EST 2006

Hi Brett -

Nice looking work. You must take your time, and I'm guessing enjoy some wine
as you build. :-)

Is that an amplifier or an exciter? I'm curious about the vernier dials.
I've never seen them used
except on a self-excited radio where the tuning is *VERY* critical.
Otehrwise it would seem
like a real pain to have to twist the knob so many times to go from one band
to another.

73,

Mark W1EOF

<SNIP>