[AMRadio] coils

Brett gazdzinski Brett.gazdzinski at mci.com
Sun Jan 8 21:33:42 EST 2006

Mark,
It's a 40 meter only class C RF deck, two 4D32 tubes in parallel pie net
output.
I use the vernier drives because they have numbers and pointers, so I can
reset things to
where they need to be.
On the other multi band rigs, I mount a chart that lists the settings for
each band.
This rig is only one band, but I wanted it to match the others.
I use the same meters, the same knobs, the same switches, lights, etc. on
each rig.

I had the rig in the picture on the air a few weeks ago, using a modulator
from another rig.
The rf deck, control deck, and power supply are done, I need to build the
modulator deck, and its power supply.

I was running it at 1200 volts at about 300 ma for about 250 watts out, and
tried 1500 volts for a while.
It seemed to work quite well.

 Brett
N2DTS