[AMRadio] Modulator iron & ideas needed

Rev. Don Sanders innatehealing at bigplanet.com
Sun Jan 8 22:08:55 EST 2006

I operated one with the modulator EICO 730 and
had good results. However, no 2 meter AM activity
here and no interest. I sold the 6N2 and the modulator
is back on the EICO 720 for when I get it refurbished.
I have my Halli SR42A on every night but nothing.
I may have to sell it and get a new toy.

Healthfully yours,
                          DON W4BWS