[AMRadio] (no subject)

Mike Dorworth, K4XM k4xm at arczip.com
Sun Jan 8 21:31:14 EST 2006

Not sure exactrly what you want but B&W coil stock 8 tpi number 14 makes a
wonderful tuner for 80 through 10 meter at full power. A piece 3 inch
diameter 8 tpi number 14 is fine for 160 through 10 at full legal power. A
100 pf split stator in the first case a 200 in the second is sufficent for
any know amateur use. I been using same for years.  B&W will make them with
Lexan Rods and they make wonderful 1 kw mobile coils.73 Mike