[AMRadio] Yaesu FT-101EX on AM

dw73454 at alltel.net dw73454 at alltel.net
Mon Jan 9 16:05:29 EST 2006

Greetings!

I might be getting an FT-101EX and I have heard they do
well on AM, if properly operated.

This one is the
EX model and of course needs the AM filter, but also needs crystals for 160 and two segments of 10 meters. Since I would most likely use it on 10, I wuz wonderin' if any of you know where I might get the required crystals....AND what's the frequency of the crystal(s)? I have read the manual and there doesn't seem to be any information about crystal frequency in there, or maybe I don't have a complete manual.

Any of y'all usin' one for AM?

Thanks es

73 de Dan -- WAØJRD ..