[AMRadio] Yaesu FT-101EX on AM

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Mon Jan 9 21:04:44 EST 2006

Yes the Yaesu FT101 series work very well on AM.
Wait  until you GET the radio before you decide which crystals you
need.
Someone may have already added them.

You can order these in HC50 holders from JAN Crystals, ICM
etc. but they will NOT be cheap!

It's easy to get the formula from the manual for these radios.
You should be able to download it and get the information off the
web too.

Sources for crystals are listed here:
http://www.af4k.com/mega/xtals.htm

AND HERE: