[AMRadio] Modulator iron & ideas needed

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 11:51:21 EST 2006

On 1/8/06, RJ Mattson <rjmattson at hvi.net> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
> Are you in range of the K1JCL 6m 50.4 AM repeater in CT?
> I tried 50.4 here from the Catskills but never heard anything with my 6m
> Clegg.

Bob -

Last I knew, Al had taken the repeater off the air due to problems
with some nitwit anti-AM types and frequency coordination issues. I
think he just got sick of the BS.

I've heard no AM up this way, and only the occasional SSB signals. We
have a couple of big guns (K1LPS & W1AIM) up north on SSB, maybe
you've heard them? Would be nice to have some AM activity though...

de Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ