[AMRadio] Negative Loading circuits - good, bad, or ?

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 09:07:21 EST 2006

Just curious to get some opinions on these circuits, the best design
to use, or if I should use one at all.

Brett, I heard talking about the negative loading cycle circuit
causing problems for you, I wonder if you could explain more? It's
something I had thought about adding and have talked with folks who
swear by them. Is there are good way and bad way to do so, or is it
just a bad idea from the start? The initial reason that interested me
was protection of the mod iron.

~ Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ