[AMRadio] a little refresher guide in email nettiquette

Jose HF Silva zehelmer at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 01:19:07 EST 2006

Hi, Geoff

It's me.

Thank you for your care and pedagogy but you are wrong
about the way it happened: when I saw it, your
ammendment was not yet there and I thought it could be
a very well known reference to most of members and it
would not be mentioned if not asked for.
And I would like to read it!

And the question was solved.

In my opinion, what you added is very well know to
most of members but one is somewhat free to still have
a style of his own.

Now, let's thank Jim Wilhite too for his fellowship!

And to close it, some bandwidth will not be too
excessive, in my opinion, when it concerns to main
subject here: good AM ;-))

Vy 73 de Jose' - CT1AXG