[AMRadio] ARRL bandwidth petition draws anti-AM'ers out of

w9gt at comcast.net w9gt at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 08:13:08 EST 2006

Clay,

Your proposal makes perfect sense.  That is why it probably stands little or no chance of being accepted.  It seems that common sense and cooperative coexistence of diverse interests within the hobby are fast disappearing.

While I have a great deal of respect for anyone with a PE.  I am very suspicious of anyone, including Mr. Tannehill, who insists upon flaunting their professional credentials to intimidate or otherwise overpower others who have a difference of opinion.  We a talking about Amateur radio here!

Here is hoping that, in spite of recent fiascos such as BPL, that some sort of reason prevails at the FCC.

73,  Jack, W9GT

From: "Clay Curtiss W7CE" <w7ce at curtiss.net>