[AMRadio] W7RT

Bob Scupp k5sep at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 13:36:44 EST 2006

Anthony-

I am in total agreement with you Anthony!
Unfortunately we are living in an age where instant
gratification is considered a constant by many
individuals in our society. In other words give me the
benefits with little or no requirements to qualify
oneself for them. I am not talking about Amateur Radio
alone, just society in general. Unfortunately it does
effect us in the Amateur Radio Service as a
consequence of what is happening in our society.

I still stand by my previous post emphasizing more
ELMERING and FOLLOWING IT UP. As the more experienced
Amateur Radio generation we need to take that upon
ourselves. No one else is going to do that for us. I
am an active ARRL-W5YI VE for twenty years, an elmer
myself and a charter member of the Estancia Valley
Amateur Radio Association (just to mention a few
things). I keep myself busy and learning to assist
others.

Thanks for your post Anthony.

73's,

Bob K5SEP