[AMRadio] Your recent comments on AM (Tannehill)

Mark K3MSB mark.k3msb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 21:57:31 EST 2006

W7RT's comments are really much ado about nothing.

First, his comments about AM being "old" is an opinion only;  it
carries no objective merit from either a technical or operational
viewpoint.

Second, how many hams complained about ESSB?  Did the ARRL ever state?
 I never saw any supporting numbers.  Just because the ARRL complained
doesn't mean a majority of it's members complained.  It's an
unsubstantiated claim.  Case closed.

Third, as I posted on the amfone,net,  Class E refutes his claim that
AM does not further the state of the art.  It an objective refutation.
 Case closed.

When refuting anybody's comments to either RM, first figure out if the
comment is fact or opinion.  If opinion, forget it (or at least point
out that it is not fact.  If it's fact, then refute it with data.

Save your energy replying to the RM and the comments.

73 Mark K3MSB