[AMRadio] ARRL bandwidth petition draws anti-AM'ers out of

w9gt at comcast.net w9gt at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 07:35:26 EST 2006

Hi Bob,

Well, yes I did see your earlier reply comments and thanks for the dittos.  Just my latest modest attempt to inject some sanity into the discussion.  It seems that in today's society whenever we discover something that we enjoy or that is worthwhile, someone else is trying to take it away.  I certainly enjoy AM and vintage radio,  but it is sad to see it constantly attacked by the misguided technology zealots and detractors.  Seems like they would have more constructive things to do than trying to tear down activities that are enjoyed and appreciated by many hams who truly love the hobby.  The percentage of total avalable bandwidth utilized by AMers at any instant is very small.  It seems, however, that the detractors want it all!

73,  Jack, W9GT

From: AB3L1 at aol.com