[AMRadio] recent comments on AM

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Fri Jan 13 14:46:39 EST 2006

That's the job of most lawyers and I never howl. Facts are facts and the
ARRL "request for comments to the draft proposal" is fully documented.

It would have been very interesting to see the comments if some other
group proposed a similar bandwidth proposal and submitted it to the FCC
rather than the ARRL.

Actually, whether RM-11305 or 11306 is accepted fully, or in part, it's
still a win-win for what the ARRL would like to see happen to the future
structure of the amateur radio service.

Pete, wa2cwa
Say NO to any mode - any bandwidth - anywhere