[AMRadio] recent comments on AM

W1EOF w1eof at hamnutz.com
Fri Jan 13 18:30:07 EST 2006

Hi Brian -

I don't understand how this is even a point of contention. There are many
different points available for contention or discussion in this matter such
as what they did after they got the results of the poll, etc.

FACT: The ARRL polled their members. I am a member. I got polled. I gave my
opinion. All the other ARRL members I know were also polled too. I don't
think it adds anything meaningful to the discussion when we get arguing
about things which are indisputable facts.

To deny the fact that they asked for, and got their members opinions is just
silly isn't it?

73,

Mark W1EOF