[AMRadio] recent comments on AM

peter markavage manualman at juno.com
Fri Jan 13 19:40:21 EST 2006

I'll dance with him Mark.

I saw several ways that polling was requested:
August 10, 2004:
http://www.arrl.org/announce/bandwidth.html
And last paragraph in this URL:
Please read the synopsis of the petition, below, as well as the exact
rules changes that will be proposed. If you have any questions or
comments, please direct them to bandwidth at arrl.org. ARRL staff will do
its best to answer your questions. Comments will be forwarded to your
ARRL division director. Members are also welcome, as always, to comment
directly to their own director using the email address listed on page 15
of any recent issue of QST.

August 27, 2004
ARRL Letter:
http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter/04/0827/
ARRL Seeks Comment on Draft "Bandwidth" Petition

See the last paragraph.

I can probably quote a number of instances in QST Mag. from that time on
where comments were requested.

My own Director, through our Division Monthly Newsletter, also requested
input and comments to the proposal several times.

Pete, wa2cwa